Health Management Programs
Managing an ongoing medical condition sometimes takes an extra hand. Our team of nurses, respiratory therapists, social workers, and other health care professionals can help.
If you are living with a physical or mental health concern, we can match you with one of our free health management programs or connect you with other wellness resources that can help. Call MVP for help and support at 1-866-942-7966.
Condition Health and Case Management Programs
Condition Management programs offer help to members who need guidance and support to improve their chronic health conditions. These programs offer innovative solutions to help get chronic health conditions under control and on track for improvement. Working in partnership with doctors, we help members get the care they need and make the most of their benefits when living with:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disorder (COPD)
- Depression (managed by Beacon Health Options)
- Heart Events (heart attack or blockages)
- Heart Failure
- Low Back Pain
We also offer services to help members whose needs require different resources than those provided through our condition specific programs.
- Acute Case Management for members who have complications or other serious health concerns such as cancer, renal disease, transplants and HIV/AIDS
- Little FootprintsSM for High-Risk Pregnancies
- Social work services that help connect members to community resources and services
For Members with Asthma
For Members with Back Pain
For Members with Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disorder
For Members with Diabetes
For Members with Heart Disease
For Members with Heart Failure