Manage Your Account
Looking for benefits information? Need to check the status of a claim? Sign in below to access account information, online tools and resources, and more.
MVP upgraded your account security on June 14. To sign in, please update your account information.
Create an Online Account
Save time with convenient access to your MVP plan information.
How to Renew
We’ll guide you through the process of renewal in your current program or help you enroll in the program that meets your needs today. Renewal is an annual requirement.
How to renew Medicaid Managed Care.
If you signed up for Medicaid Managed Care through NY State of Health, The Official Health Plan Marketplace, you will receive notification from the NYSOH and you can renew online by visiting nystateofhealth.ny.gov. Select Individuals & Families to sign in to your online account. You may also call the Marketplace at 1-855-355-5777.
Most people who did not enroll through the NY State Marketplace will receive a letter from their local County Department of Social Services and the NYSOH explaining how to renew their eligibility.
Individuals receiving community-based long-term services will receive a letter from the local County Department of Social Services with additional renewal instructions.
If you have any questions about renewing your coverage or need assistance, please call the MVP Customer Care Center at 1-800-852-7826 or contact us.
How to Apply
MVP is here to help!
- MVP Marketplace Facilitated Enrollers will meet with families and individuals at convenient times and locations to help with completing the application, gathering needed documents and submitting the application. Call 1-800-825-5687 to set up an appointment or get started here.
- Marketplace Facilitated Enrollers are available to residents of Albany, Columbia, Dutchess, Genesee, Greene, Jefferson, Lewis, Livingston, Monroe, Oneida, Ontario, Orange, Putnam, Rensselaer, Saratoga, Schenectady, Sullivan, Rockland, Ulster, Warren, Washington and Westchester counties.
- If you live in another county, find an In Person Assistor/Navigator to assist you.
- You may also find it helpful to find your Local Department of Social Services.
Download Member Guides and Plan Documents
Medicaid Managed Care Member Guide
- 2021 Member Guide (PDF) effective June 1, 2021
- 2021 Medicaid Managed Care Guía de los Afiliados (PDF) effective June 1, 2021
MVP Harmonious Health Care Plan Member Guide
- 2021 Member Guide (PDF) effective January 1, 2021
- 2021 Harmonious Health Care Plan Guía De Los Afiliados (PDF) effective January 1, 2021
MVP Health Plan, Inc. is a New York not-for-profit corporation.
MVP Health Care, Inc., also a New York not-for-profit corporation, is the ultimate, sole corporate member of MVP Health Plan, Inc.
No individual or entity has an ownership or controlling interest in MVP Health Care, Inc.
New York State Resources
There are several helpful resources from New York State that are available to our members. A few are listed below:
Members are also invited to research advocacy websites. Some of which are listed here:
Get answers to everything from using your plan and understanding your benefits, to ordering prescriptions, and more.