Medicare WellBeing Rewards
Earn $100 on your path to well-being!
MVP Health Care® (MVP) is committed to helping you along your path to better health. New for 2020, weʼve expanded our focus to include a variety of activities that contribute to overall well-being, giving you more ways to be rewarded for making healthy choices.
Earn a $100 Healthyroads® Visa® Prepaid Card by keeping up with important doctor visits and preventive screenings, and taking part in activities that contribute to your whole health.
Earning and redeeming your reward is as easy as 1-2-3!
- Learn how to earn points. Review the list of preventive screenings and activities (PDF), and earn points by completing the activities appropriate for you. Earn 100+ points to get your $100 reward for 2020!
- Complete activities. Care for your whole self—schedule appointments or confirm with your doctor that youʼre up to date on important preventive screenings and take part in activities to improve your overall wellness.
- Collect points and redeem your reward. Once youʼve earned at least 100 points, Sign In to your MVP online account or call to get your $100 reward card!
- Online: Sign In to your account, then select Begin Your Path to Well-Being to review your progress. See points earned for doctor visits* and complete activity attestations to show youʼre taking steps toward improving your overall health. Once youʼve earned 100+ points, select Redeem to get your $100 reward card.
- By Phone: Speak to a Healthyroads representative, MVPʼs wellness partner, to review the points youʼve earned for doctor visits and give your well-being activity attestations. Call 1-877-748-2746 Monday–Friday from 8 am–9 pm Eastern Time (TTY: 1-877-257-2746).
*Points will be awarded when MVP receives a claim from your doctor for the services provided. Visits must be completed by October 31, 2020 to receive points toward your $100 reward for 2020.
Please allow four weeks for reward card processing.
Incentives may be considered taxable income you are required to report. The Healthyroads® well-being program, operated by American Specialty Health Management, Inc. (ASH Management), may use and/ or provide participation information to your plan sponsor or its contracted entities that administer your plan for incentive fulfillment purposes. ASH Management may also use this information to provide you with other services on behalf of your plan sponsor. Your participation serves as your consent for ASH Management to use and/or provide this information as stated above. If you think you might be unable to meet a standard for a reward under this wellness program, you might qualify for an opportunity to earn the same reward by different means. Contact your plan sponsor and they will work with you (and, if you wish, with your doctor) to find a wellness program with the same reward that is right for you in light of your health status. Healthyroads is a registered trademarks of American Specialty Health Incorporated and used with permission herein. Visa prepaid card is issued by MetaBank®, Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. No cash access or recurring payments. Can be used everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted. Card valid for up to 12 months, funds do not expire and may be available after card expiration date, monthly card account management and post-expiration card re-issuance fees may apply. Card terms and conditions apply, see MyPrepaidCenter.com/site/visa-univ.
Last updated: October 1, 2019