MVP Health Care’s Medicare Advantage plans are highly rated by Medicare. This is a reflection of our commitment to quality, service and customer satisfaction.
For 2022, MVP Medicare Advantage plans are rated 4.5 out of 5 Stars overall by Medicare.
Each year the Federal Medicare program rates Medicare health plans across the country to provide you with an objective way to compare Medicare health plans in your area on overall quality and service. When rating plans, Medicare takes many things into account, such as:
- Member satisfaction with MVP and their doctors
- Customer service
- How we help members stay healthy with screenings, tests, wellness programs, and more
- The care members receive for chronic (long-term) health conditions
- Patient safety such as helping members use recommended and safe prescription medications
For details on the 2022 Star ratings for each of MVP Medicare Advantage plans, click on the links below:
- MVP Medicare Secure with Part D (HMO-POS), MVP Medicare Secure Plus with Part D (HMO-POS), and MVP Medicare Preferred Gold with and without Part D (HMO-POS) (PDF)
- MVP Medicare Secure con Parte D (HMO-POS), MVP Medicare Secure Plus con Parte D (HMO-POS), and MVP Medicare Preferred Gold con y sin Parte D (HMO-POS) (PDF)
- MVP® Medicare WellSelect® with Part D (PPO) and MVP® Medicare WellSelect® Plus with Part D (PPO) (PDF)
- MVP® Medicare WellSelect® con Parte D (PPO) and MVP® Medicare WellSelect® Plus con Parte D (PPO) (PDF)
- MVP® SmartFund MSA® (PDF)