Medicare WellBeing Rewards
New for 2021! Earn up to $200 on your path to well-being!
MVP Health Care® (MVP) is committed to helping you along your path to better health. With our WellBeing Rewards program, you can earn points for keeping up with your health and overall well-being—including things you probably already do.
For 2021 earning points is easier than ever. There’s no paper form for you to submit to earn these points. Reward points will be earned automatically when MVP receives a claim from your doctor after a visit, or when you have a preventive screening or exam.
Earn and redeem points. It’s as easy as 1-2-3!
- Learn how to earn points. Download the 2021 list of preventive screenings and healthy activities (PDF).
- Care for your whole self. Confirm with your doctor that you’re up to date on important preventive screenings and complete health-related activities.
- Track points and redeem rewards. You can redeem your rewards once you’ve earned at least 50 points. One point is equal to $1. Redeem points in $50 increments, up to $200. Select your reward card from Kohl’s®, The Home Depot®, Amazon.com, Target®, CVS Pharmacy, or Lowe’s.
Access Your WellBeing Rewards Program
- Online: Sign In to your MVP online account, then select Begin Your Path to Well-Being. See points you’ve earned for doctor visits and complete activity attestations. To redeem points, select Redeem to request your reward card.
- By Phone: Call Healthyroads, MVPʼs wellness partner, to review the points youʼve earned for doctor visits, provide your well-being activity attestations and redeem points to receive your reward card. 1-877-748-2746 (TTY: 711), Monday-Friday, 8 am-9 pm Eastern Time
- Beginning January 15, your program will reset on your well-being homepage at mvphealthcare.com. It will include credit from qualifying doctor visits you completed beginning in November of 2020 all the way through October 31, 2021.
- Important doctor visits must be completed to count towards your rewards for the current year. Any points earned after this date will added to your rewards in the next calendar year.
- All reward points must be redeemed by December 31, 2021 or they will be forfeited. Please allow 21 business days for receipt of your card.
Please allow up to 21 days for card processing.
Incentives may be considered taxable income you are required to report. The Healthyroads® well-being program, operated by American Specialty Health Management, Inc. (ASH Management), may use and/or provide participation information to your plan sponsor or its contracted entities that administer your plan for incentive fulfillment purposes. ASH Management may also use this information to provide you with other services on behalf of your plan sponsor. Your participation serves as your consent for ASH Management to use and/or provide this information as stated above. If you think you might be unable to meet a standard for a reward under this wellness program, you might qualify for an opportunity to earn the same reward by different means. Contact your plan sponsor and they will work with you (and, if you wish, with your doctor) to find a wellness program with the same reward that is right for you in light of your health status. Healthyroads is a registered trademark of American Specialty Health Incorporated and used with permission herein.