How do I register for an online account?
MVP Members can follow the instructions on our member registration page page. You’ll need your member ID card and an email address to register.
Non-MVP members can follow the instructions on our non-member registration page. You’ll need your group number and an email address to register
Brokers should email broker services at BrokerCustomerService@mvphealthcare.com or call strong>1-888-819-2132 from Monday– Friday between 8:30 am and 5:00 pm.
Employer groups should contact their local account representative for details, or follow the instructions on our Employer Group Web User Guide.
What should I do if I forget my email address or password?
If you’ve lost or forgotten your email address or password, click the appropriate option below and follow the instructions. You may be prompted to complete your profile in order to complete the process.
If you have issues, contact our eSupport Help Desk at email@example.com or 1-888-656-5695.
How do I make my password secure?
A strong password is essential for protecting your sensitive member data. Here are some tips for keeping your password as secure as possible.
- Change your password every periodically. Every 90 days is a good rhythm.
- Include a mix of capital letters, lowercase letters, numbers and special characters (like !,#,$) in your password
- Consider using a password manager to keep track of your passwords. Some password managers will even alert you to password security problems.
- Don’t share your password with anyone
- Don’t send your password by email, even to yourself
- Don’t reuse your password for other accounts, or use a password from another account as your MVP online account password
- Don’t include personal information (like names, phone numbers, or social security numbers) in your password
- Don’t use sequential information like alphabetical letters (e.g. abcd), letters in the order they appear on a keyboard (e.g. asdfg), numbers in numerical order (e.g. 1234). Also avoid information that repeats (e.g. aaaaaa or 1111111).
How do I set up accounts for personnel in my office?
Which browser should I use?