Find the Plan and Options That Work for You
Benefits and Extras to Fit Your Lifestyle
All our Medicare Advantage plans include:
- Access to our extensive network of doctors and hospitals
- Worldwide coverage for urgent care, emergency care, and emergency hospitalization
- Out-of-network coverage for non-emergency care with Medicare providers anywhere in the U.S.
These are just some of the added benefits we include in our plans:
- Allowances for over-the-counter pharmacy purchases
- Dental benefits, including optional coverage beyond preventive care
- Supplemental benefits, such as an eyewear allowance, a yearly hearing aid benefit, and more
Our Wellness Benefits
We care about your health. We’ll ensure you have the tools and resources you need to get and stay healthy as part of your Medicare Advantage plan’s coverage. These resources include:
- Our Gia® by MVP mobile app for virtual care and answers to questions about your plan and health
- Health management if you have a chronic health condition
- SilverSneakers, a fitness program exclusive to Medicare-eligible adults
Personalized Plan Recommendation
Get an idea of your annual health care costs based on the plan you choose.Estimate Your Costs
DualAccess (HMO D-SNP)
If you qualify for both Medicare and Medicaid, explore our MVP DualAccess plan.Learn About DualAccess
Speak to a Representative
To shop for a plan, contact an MVP Medicare Advisor at 1-800-324-3899 (TTY 711)
For questions about your plan, contact the MVP Medicare Customer Care Center at 1-800-665-7924 (TTY 711). If you have an MVP DualAccess plan, call 1-866-954-1872 (TTY 711).
From April 1-September 30, reach us Monday-Friday, 8 am-8 pm.
From October 1-March 31, reach us seven days a week, 8 am-8 pm.
Other physicians/providers are available in the MVP Health Care network. MVP virtual care services through Gia are available at no cost-share for most members. In-person visits and referrals are subject to cost-share per plan. Members enrolled in a Medicare Rx plan without additional MVP medical coverage do not have access to MVP virtual care services through Gia. SilverSneakers is a registered trademark of Tivity Health, Inc. SilverSneakers On-Demand is a trademark of Tivity Health, Inc. ©2023 Tivity Health, Inc. All rights reserved. GetSetUp is a third-party provider and is not owned or operated by Tivity Health, Inc. (“Tivity”) or its affiliates. Users must have internet service to access online services. Internet service charges are responsibility of user.
TruHearing® and (RE)TM are trademarks of TruHearing, Inc. All other trademarks, product names, and company names are the property of their respective owners. Retail pricing based on prices for comparable aids. Follow-up provider visits included for one year following hearing aid purchase. Free battery offer is not applicable to the purchase of rechargeable hearing aid models. Three-year warranty includes repairs and one-time loss and damage replacement. Hearing aid repairs and replacements are subject to provider and manufacturer fees. For questions regarding fees, contact a TruHearing hearing consultant.
Y0051_8263_M | Last Updated: 4/13/2023