Every Child Deserves Great Health Insurance
See why Child Health Plus from MVP Health Care is a smart choice for kids (and you!)
Looking for great health insurance for your child?
Child Health Plus is an affordable health insurance option for children under 19.
Child Health Plus might be a great option for you if:
- You have health coverage through your employer, but they don’t offer family coverage.
- You do not qualify for Medicaid, do not have other insurance, and are not eligible for coverage under the public employee’s state health benefits plan.
Child Health Plus from MVP Health Care®
- Affordable health insurance for kids
- Open to qualified NYS residents
- Enroll any time of year
- Great coverage featuring no co-pays or deductibles
- Backed by MVP quality and personal service
Meet one-on-one with a member of our team!
Request a Meeting
Request a meeting at a time and place that’s convenient for you. Just complete the form below and we’ll reach out to schedule.
Schedule an Appointment
Search available phone, video, or in-person appointments at an MVP office.
Your child's health coverage from MVP includes*
- Checkups and Sick Visits
- Prescription Drugs
- Emergency Care
- Hospital Visits
- Dental and Vision
- X-rays and Diagnostic Testing
- Specialty care including Behavioral Health, Speech/Occupational Therapy,
Plus MVP Value and Service
- Access to our large network featuring thousands of doctors
- Personal MVP service, helping you find the answers and care you need
- Valuable online tools to optimize overall health and well-being
Wherever Life Takes You, Take Gia
The Gia® by MVP mobile app connects you to a real, live doctor, 24/7 by text or video. Whether you need care, or just a trustworthy answer to a health question, Gia is there. And all for less than the cost of an in-person visit.
Gia also connects you to ID cards, claims, and a wide network of doctors and facilities. So you can get what you need and get right back to life.
MVP offers Child Health Plus plans in the following New York counties: Albany, Columbia, Dutchess, Genesee, Greene, Jefferson, Lewis, Livingston, Monroe, Oneida, Ontario, Orange, Putnam, Rensselaer, Saratoga, Schenectady, Sullivan, Rockland, Ulster, Warren, Washington, and Westchester.
Children who are not eligible for Medicaid can enroll in Child Health Plus if they don’t already have health insurance and are not eligible for coverage under the public employees’ state health benefits plan.
Health benefit plans are issued or administered by MVP Health Plan, Inc.; MVP Health Insurance Company; MVP Select Care, Inc.; and MVP Health Services Corp., operating subsidiaries of MVP Health Care, Inc. Not all plans available in all states and counties.
*Refer to plan documents for full benefit listings.
**Some limits apply