MVP DualAccess (HMO D-SNP)
Make the most of your health care coverage
We're thankful that you're a member of the MVP Health Care® (MVP) family, and we want to make sure you continue to feel confident about your health care. Qualifying for MVP DualAccess (HMO D-SNP) may help you increase your health benefits, for no monthly payment.
With MVP DualAccess, you get everything Medicaid covers, everything Medicare covers, and more:
- $0 co-pay for doctor and specialist visits, mental health services, virtual care services, and more
- $1,000/year for dental costs with no deductible
- $50/month to spend on healthy groceries (for those who qualify)
- $200/year for eyewear
- $75 every three months to spend on over-the-counter medicine and health-related items
- FREE extras like rides to medical appointments and meal deliveries after a hospital stay
- FREE SilverSneakers® fitness membership, including gym access, online resources, and the NEW GetSetUp online social learning community
The ONLY 5-Star D-SNP plan in New York State.
What is a Dual Special Needs Plan?MVP Dual Access is a D-SNP plan—a unique kind of Medicare Advantage plan available to people who qualify for both Medicare and Medicaid. It combines your doctor, hospital, and prescription drug benefits in one plan, plus it provides additional benefits and extras, all for a $0 monthly premium.
Learn how MVP DualAccess offers valuable benefits above and beyond what Original Medicare and Medicaid can offer on their own.
MVP Members can continue to enjoy:
- Health care when and where you need it, with an extensive regional network of doctors and hospitals, plus virtual care options for your urgent care, mental health, or emergency needs.
- Local, expert customer service team
- Resources and benefits to help support your well-being and more!
Plus, your own dedicated, consistent MVP Care Team to guide you along your personal health journey—helping you set up transportation, create a care plan, manage medications, access and receive supplies, and more.