How do I register for an online account?
MVP Members can follow the instructions on our member registration page page. You’ll need your member ID card and an email address to register.
Non-MVP members can follow the instructions on our non-member registration page. You’ll need your group number and an email address to register
Brokers should email broker services at BrokerCustomerService@mvphealthcare.com or call 1-888-819-2132 from Monday– Friday between 8:30 am and 5:00 pm.
Employer groups should contact their local account representative for details.
What should I do if I forget my email address or password?
Resetting Your Email
If you have lost or forgotten the email address associated with your account, email our eSupport Help Desk. You may be prompted to complete your profile in order to complete the process.
Resetting Your Password
To reset your password, visit your account sign in page and select the Forgot Password? option at the bottom of the page. You may be prompted to complete your profile in order to complete the process.
For any other issues, contact our eSupport Help Desk at email@example.com or 1-888-656-5695.
What should I do if my account is temporarily locked?
For your security, MVP may temporarily lock your account if there are too many unsuccessful sign in attempts. You will be able to sign in again after 30 minutes. If you have forgotten your email or password, click What should I do if I forget my email address or password? above.
How do I make my password secure?
A strong password is essential for protecting your sensitive member data. Here are some tips for keeping your password as secure as possible.
- Change your password every periodically. Every 90 days is a good rhythm.
- Include a mix of capital letters, lowercase letters, numbers and special characters (like !,#,$) in your password
- Consider using a password manager to keep track of your passwords. Some password managers will even alert you to password security problems.
- Don’t share your password with anyone
- Don’t send your password by email, even to yourself
- Don’t reuse your password for other accounts, or use a password from another account as your MVP online account password
- Don’t include personal information (like names, phone numbers, or social security numbers) in your password
- Don’t use sequential information like alphabetical letters (e.g. abcd), letters in the order they appear on a keyboard (e.g. asdfg), numbers in numerical order (e.g. 1234). Also avoid information that repeats (e.g. aaaaaa or 1111111).
How do I set up accounts for personnel in my office?
Which browser should I use?