MVP members may benefit from lower co-pays if selecting a formulary-preferred product. Some medications also require prior authorization or are subject to quantity limits or step therapy. See below for specific information about formularies, Medicare transactions and more.
See the full list of generic and name brand drugs covered by MVP Health Care plans that offer prescription drug coverage.
- 2022 MVP Commercial/Child Health Plus Formulary (PDF) — Applies to large groups; plans offered by employers with greater than 100 employees, MVP Child Health Plus, and Administrative Services Only plans.
- 2022 MVP Marketplace Formulary (PDF) — Applies to individuals who purchase their health plan on their own from NY State of Health, The Official Health Plan Marketplace—including the Essential Plan—or Vermont Health Connect or who purchase the plan directly from MVP. Also applies to small group employers with 100 employees or less.
- 2022 MVP Medicaid Formulary (PDF) — Applies to Medicaid plans.
- 2022 MVP Medicare Part D Individual Plan Formulary (PDF) — Applies to individuals who purchase their Medicare Advantage plan coverage directly from MVP.
- 2022 MVP Medicare Part D Employer-Based Plan Formulary (PDF) — Applies to individuals whose Medicare plan coverage is offered through a former employer or union group.
This information relates to the Prescription Drug Formularies generally, and may not describe your patient’s particular coverage. Check the Certificate of Coverage or Summary Plan Description for specific benefits, limitations and exclusions.
Most Requested Forms
MVP Mail Order Program
Find information on drug recalls and updates.