Complete Your NCQA-Required Training
NCQA requires health plans to provide training to Participating Providers on topics of health equity, including cultural competence, bias, diversity, and inclusion.
To best serve the cultural and ethnicity needs of our Members, we are asking all Providers to take a training and attest to its completion.
Completing one of the trainings below is required by participating Providers serving our government program Members, and is encouraged for all other Participating Providers.
Valid New York State Training Options
You must complete any one (1) of the following trainings:
- OASAS Cultural Competency Training
- Uniform Network Provider Training modules, accessible through The Center for Practice Innovations (CPI) Resources
- Network Provider Training Part 1: Cultural Competence
- Network Provider Training Part 2.1: Using the Cultural Formulation Interview
- Think Cultural Health at HHS.gov
Record Your Attestation
Once you have completed the training, complete the appropriate form below. One form is to attest that an individual Provider has completed the training, the other is to attest that all Providers in a practice have completed it.
After submission you will be brought to a separate page – please answer the additional two questions regarding ethnicity and race.
Please Note: Vermont Providers not serving NYS Managed Medicaid Members may complete an alternative but equivalent training. Once you have done so, please complete the form below.