Here's one more reason to smile...
MVP partners with Healthplex to offer ACA-compliant dental coverage for kids as well as quality dental services for families and adults through a network of fully credentialed general dentists and specialists.
Get comprehensive dental coverage, both in- and out-of-network for services such as:
- Preventive Dental Care—Procedures which help to prevent oral disease from occurring, including scaling and polishing the teeth once every six months, topical fluoride treatments once every six months, sealants and space maintainers
- Routine Dental Care—Dental examinations, x-rays, simple extractions, routine dental surgery (where hospitalization is not required), fillings and more
- Emergency Dental Care—Emergency treatment required to alleviate pain and suffering caused by dental disease or trauma. Emergency Dental Care is not subject to Pre-Authorization
- Endodontics—Procedures for treatment of diseased pulp chambers and pulp canals (where hospitalization is not required)
- Prosthodontics*—Removable dentures (complete or partial), including six months of follow-up care
- Orthodontics**—Used to help restore oral structures to health and function and to treat serious medical conditions such as: cleft palate and cleft lip, underdeveloped upper or lower jaw, and more
*Requires Pre-Authorization with MVP Dental for Kids and MVP Dental PPO (Family and Adult plans)
**Requires Pre-Authorization with MVP Dental for Kids and MVP Dental PPO (Family plan)
Or call 1-800-TALK-MVP to help employees find a dental office.
Small Group Plans
2017 Enrollment Form
2016 Enrollment Form