MVP is committed to ensuring that MVP members and health professionals alike are satisfied with the products and services that we offer. Click on the links below to learn more about current programs and initiatives. Additionally, MVP has developed a Diversity and Cultural Competency Training available to its health professionals. Contact the Quality Department at 1-800-777-4793 extension 12069 to be sent a copy of this training.
- View our interactive Provider Quality Improvement Manual
- Learn more about MVP’s Health & Wellness programs
- Read about NCQA Recognition Programs (PDF)
Take Advantage of These Handy Treatment References:
- HEDIS 2017 Coding Reference Guide for Behavioral Health (PDF)
- HEDIS 2017 Coding Reference Guide for Primary Care (PDF)
- HEDIS 2017 Coding Reference Guide for OBGYN (PDF)
- HEDIS 2018 Coding Reference Guide for Primary Care (PDF)
- HEDIS 2018 Coding Reference Guide for OBGYN (PDF)
- Asthma Action Plan—NY (PDF)
- Asthma Flow Sheet (PDF)
- Health/Care Management Programs Referral Guide (PDF)
- Diabetes Flow Sheet (NY/VT) (PDF)
Looking for more information?
Call Customer Care Center for Provider Services, Monday through Friday, 8:30 am – 5:00 pm, at 1-800-684-9286. TTY users may call 1-800-662-1220.