MVP is committed to ensuring that MVP members and health professionals alike are satisfied with the products and services that we offer. Click on the links below to learn more about current programs and initiatives. Additionally, MVP has developed a Diversity and Cultural Competency Training available to its health professionals. Contact the Quality Department at 1-800-777-4793 extension 12069 to be sent a copy of this training.
- Learn about MVP’s 2019 Quality Improvement Program (PDF)
- View our interactive Provider Quality Improvement Manual
- Learn more about MVP’s Health & Wellness programs
- Read about NCQA Recognition Programs (PDF)
- Read about Medicare Condition-Specific Benefits
Take Advantage of These Handy Treatment References:
- Asthma Action Plan—NY (PDF)
- Asthma Flow Sheet (PDF)
- Health/Care Management Programs Referral Guide (PDF)
- Diabetes Flow Sheet (NY/VT) (PDF)
HEDIS Reference Guides & Tip Sheets:
- Please visit our Resource Library for a complete list of HEDIS Reference Guides and Tip Sheets.
- Learn how to grant MVP remote access to your electronic medical records (EMRs) to help enhance collaboration for the annual HEDIS medical record reviews and other initiatives.
Looking for more information?
Call Customer Care Center for Provider Services, Monday through Friday, 8:30 am – 5:00 pm, at 1-800-684-9286. TTY users may call 1-800-662-1220.