This is our home too.
MVP Health Care is committed to making a positive, healthy impact in the communities we serve. We’ve partnered with countless local and national nonprofit organizations to help us work toward achieving this goal.
In just one year, we invested more than $1.9 million in a variety of community and health-oriented organizations.
MVP Health Care’s Corporate Giving Program
MVP Heath Care strives to support events and programs that relate to communities within our service area. All requests must be made at a minimum of 60 days in advance of a planned event or program through our online submission process.
In general, we do not consider community giving requests from or related to:
- Donations or support to general capital campaigns, annual/general appeals, endowments, or memorials
- Requests that benefit an individual, family, or group
- Religious activities, in whole or in part, for the purpose of furthering religious doctrine
- Organizations that pay a contingency bonus or other compensation related to funds attributed to MVP’s support
- Political candidates, activities or organizations
- Personal appeals for funding of individual medical care, insurance coverage for individuals, scholarships, tuition, educational expenses, conference registrations, etc.