Managing a new or ongoing medical, mental health, or substance use condition sometimes takes an extra hand. Our team of health care professionals can help. Let us match you with one of our free health management programs or connect you with other wellness resources that can help. Call MVP for help and support today.
Why You May Need a Case Manager?
Have you ever wondered if you can benefit from the support of a case manager? If you answer “Yes” to any of the questions below, then a case manager may be able to help.
- – Are you having difficulty living with a chronic health condition?
- – Were you recently diagnosed with an illness and need help understanding treatment plans and medications?
- – Do you need help managing multiple health concerns, including physical and mental health?
- – Do you have a high risk pregnancy?
- – Did you recently have a baby and have questions about postpartum and/or baby care?
- – Are you transitioning back home following a hospital stay?
- – Would you like to quit smoking?
- – Are you having difficulty getting to or accessing health care services?
- – Do you have questions about the cost of your treatment options?
- – Do you have limited or no support from family?
- – Do you need assistance in long-term care planning?
Our team of nurses, respiratory therapists, social workers, and other health care professionals can help you understand your condition or situation and treatment so you can better manage your care.
Health Management Programs
Working in partnership with doctors, MVP offers innovative solutions to members who need guidance and support to improve their chronic health conditions.
Low Back Pain
*Not all resources are available to all MVP members.