MVP and CVS Caremark
MVP’s prescription drug coverage is provided through CVS Caremark®, MVP’s Pharmacy Benefit Manager.
With thousands of participating pharmacies, including all major pharmacy chains, mail order, and specialty pharmacy services, access to helpful online tools and unique savings programs, MVP’s prescription benefits make it easy to find and manage prescriptions. MVP Members can also save 20% on more than 2,200 CVS Pharmacy® brand health-related items.
- Preventive Drugs—List of covered preventive drugs as of March 2022; applies to New York and Vermont.
- No-Cost Drugs for Preventive Care (PDF) List of current covered preventive drugs; applies to New York and Vermont.
- Vermont Value Based Insurance Drug (VBID) List (PDF)—List of affordable maintenance medications, with a small co-pay of $1 or $3, available to VT Plus Plan members with chronic conditions.
- Find a Pharmacy—Search more than 69,000 retail pharmacies, including all major pharmacy chains, mail order and specialty pharmacy services, and more.
Rx/Drug Search Tools
New York Plans
- VT Rx/Drug Search (Individual & Small Group) —For Individual and small group plans sold through Vermont Health Connect (VHC).
- VT Rx/Drug Search (Large Group) —For VT large group (101 employees or more) plans.
Members can sign into their Member online account to manage prescriptions, check drug cost and coverage, view or refill mail order prescriptions, get tips on how to save money, and more. MVP members can also sign in to take advantage of CVS Caremark’s full suite of helpful tools.
If you have questions about pharmacy benefits, the CVS Caremark Customer Care team can help explain prescription coverage, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Find the appropriate phone number below.
- Commercial/Select Care: 1-866-284-7134
- Exchange: 1-800-378-9295
- Medicaid: 1-866-832-8077
- Medicare: 1-866-494-8829 (TTY 711)
- TTY: 1-800-231-4403
Find information on drug recalls and updates on our Pharmacy News page.
See the full list of generic and name brand drugs covered by MVP Health Care plans that offer prescription drug coverage.*
Learn More about Prescription Benefits
Visit our Member Prescription Benefits page for more detailed information.
Our Broker Customer Service team can help.