Health Home Services Program
MVP’s Health Home Services Program provides Care Management services to qualified individuals to help make sure everyone involved in that person’s care actively supports his or her recovery. A Health Home Care Manager helps coordinate medical, mental health, social service needs, and substance use treatment services.
Who is eligible?
Medicaid recipients are eligible for the Health Home Services Program if they meet one of the following conditions:
- Two or more chronic health conditions, such as asthma, diabetes, heart disease, mental health condition, or substance use disorder
- A significant mental illness
- A diagnosis of HIV/AIDS
- Serious Emotional Disturbance or Complex Trauma (Children)
How can the Health Home Services Program help me?
The work of the Health Home is about improving not just your physical health, but your mental health and your social health as well. The Health Home can help you:
- Get involved in activities to improve your health and keep you healthy
- Connect with health care providers, including behavioral health providers
- Coordinate the care you receive
- Obtain follow-up care after hospitalization
- Arrange family support and involvement in your care
- Get referrals to community & social support services
- Obtain needed social services
- Make sure everyone involved in your care understands your goals
Is there a cost for participating in the Health Home Services Program?
These services are free for those who are eligible. It does not cost you anything to enroll.
For additional information about the Health Home Services Program, please call MVP’s Member Services/Customer Care Center at 1-800-852-7826, (TTY: 711).