Care Management for Our Medicaid Members
"The MVP’s Health Home Services Program" provides care management services to you or your loved ones. We want to help make sure everyone involved in a person’s care actively supports his or her recovery. A Health Home Care manager helps coordinate:
- Medical care
- Mental health care
- Social service needs
- Substance-use treatment services
Who Is Eligible for Health Home Services?
If you’re on Medicaid Managed Care with us, you’re eligible for our Health Home Services Program if you have:
- A diagnosis of HIV/AIDS
- A serious emotional disturbance (SED) or complex trauma (children)
- A significant mental illness
- Two or more chronic health conditions, such as asthma, diabetes, heart disease, a mental health condition, or substance-use disorder
How Can the Health Home Services Program Help Me?
The Health Home Services Program is about improving not just your physical health but also your mental health and your social health. The Health Home Services Program can help you:
- Arrange family support and involvement in your care
- Connect with health care providers, including behavioral health providers
- Coordinate the care you receive
- Get follow-up care after hospitalization
- Get involved in activities to improve your health and keep you healthy
- Get needed social services
- Get referrals to community & social support services
- Make sure everyone involved in your care understands your goals
Is There a Cost for Participating in the Health Home Services Program?
These services are free for those who are eligible. It does not cost you anything to enroll.
For additional information about the Health Home Services Program, please call our Member Services/Customer Care Center at 1-800-852-7826 (TTY 711).
Call to Enroll in the Health Home Services Program
Call our Member Services/Customer Care Center at 1-800-852-7826 (TTY: 711) Monday through Friday, 8 am–6 pm.
Explore Our Plans
View our available Medicaid, Child Health Plus, or Essential Plans.