Find and Manage Your Child’s Prescription Drugs
MVP works with CVS Caremark® to provide prescription drug coverage. Child Health Plus prescription benefits include:
- Access to CVS Caremark’s online tools
- Savings programs for your child’s prescriptions
- Thousands of participating pharmacies, including all major pharmacy chains and specialty services
We make it easy to find and manage your child’s prescriptions. Sign into CVS Caremark's search tool to find:
- Retail pharmacies
- Pharmacies that are close to you, offer extended pharmacy hours, or offer preferred languages
- Specialty pharmacy services
Manage Your Child’s Prescriptions
Sign into Gia® or create an account to
- Manage prescriptions
- Check drug costs and coverages
- Get tips on how to save on your child’s drugs
- Take advantage of CVS Caremark’s helpful tools
Call CVS Caremark’s Customer Care team at 1-866-832-8077 (TTY: 1-800-231-4403) with benefit questions. The Customer Care team is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
The list of drugs covered by your plan, called the Formulary, could change throughout the year. For select Commercial and Marketplace members (including Child Health Plus and Essential Plan members), changes made to remove drugs from the Formulary or to add new clinical requirements will take effect on your Pharmacy “Plan Year” start date. To find your Pharmacy “Plan Year” start date, Sign into Gia® or create an account, then select My Plan, then My Benefits.
2024 MVP Commercial/Child Health Plus Formulary (PDF)
2023 MVP Commercial/Child Health Plus Formulary (PDF)
*This information relates to the Prescription Drug Formularies generally and may not describe your particular coverage. Check your Certificate of Coverage or Summary Plan Description for specific benefits, limitations, and exclusions.