Individual and Family Plans
We Have You (and Your Family) Covered
With MVP, you get more than comprehensive health care coverage. You get helpful online tools, resources to support you and your family, and guidance from experts.
Sign into your account to explore your benefits, find an in-network doctor, view your claims, and more.
Let us help guide you to the right individual or family plan.
Plans at a Glance
Learn the ins and outs of your health care coverage options.
Already a Member?
Your MVP online account is a fast and simple way to get all the info you need. Get ID cards, find doctors, get virtual care, submit claims, and more.
- View MVP Healthplex dental plans for adults (PDF)
- View Delta Dental pediatric plans for New York State children (PDF)
- All MVP Vermont individual plans include pediatric dental benefits up to age 21
- Children living in New York State may be eligible for Child Health Plus
- Children living in Vermont may be eligible for Dr. Dynasaur, a low-cost or free health insurance plan
- Call 1-800-TALK-MVP (825-5687) (TTY: 711) Monday–Friday, 8:30 am–5 pm, to talk about the right option for your family
Coverage and Support for Your Health and Well-Being
Find drugs we cover under your plan, check costs for your prescriptions, and more.Get Started
Gia® by MVP
With the Gia by MVP mobile app, you’ve got a guide to your health (and your health plan) with you every step of the way.Learn About Gia
Regular check-ups can help you stay healthy and find problems early for the best chance of treatment.Find Out More
Pregnancy and Family
We provide resources to keep everyone in your family healthy, from pregnancy through childhood.Learn More
Your MVP Member Account
MVP’s Member online account experience is a fast, simple way to access all the helpful information and resources you rely on. Sign in to access personalized tools right at your fingertips.
- View, order, or print MVP Member ID cards
- Review claims and see progress toward deductibles and out-of-pocket maximums
- Find a doctor
- Make or schedule payments
- Select or change your primary care provider (if your plan requires it)
Even if you’re younger than 65, you may be eligible for Medicare if any of the following apply to you:
- You have received Social Security Disability benefits for 24 months
- You have end-stage renal disease (ESRD)
- You have amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS, also known as Lou Gehrig’s disease)