Health & Wellness
MVP is committed to making a positive impact on the health and wellness of those we serve. We have many online resources available to help you set, track and reach health improvement goals. Select Your Wellness Starts Here and sign in to get started, view available wellness rewards, participate in health challenges, and more!
Health Management Programs
Learn more about the support available to MVP members who are living with chronic conditions and urgent health needs.
Wellness Classes & Activities
MVP offers classes and programs throughout our service area that are designed to help you be active, follow healthy nutritional guidelines, and learn prevention techniques so that you can lead a healthier life. View our class schedules for free or discounted classes in your area.
Living Well Classes & Activities – Community Health Programs for Active Older Adults
- Summer Living Well Programs—Rochester (PDF)
- Spring Living Well Programs—Rochester (PDF)
- Sign up for Rochester Living Well Programs for active older adults
- Capital Region
- Living Well Programs—Capital Region (PDF)
- Mid-Hudson Region
- Living Well Programs—Hudson Valley (PDF)
- Health & Wellness Resources—Mid-Hudson (PDF)
MVP Well-Being Programs – Classes and Workshops available to all MVP members
- Rochester Region
- Well-Being Programs (PDF)
- Sign up for Rochester Well-Being Programs, available to all members
Questions on health? Access MVP’s Healthwise® Knowledgebase.
Find the latest information on any of more than 6,000 health topics. Use our interactive decision tools, check symptoms, research medications and more.
MVP’s Living Well Center
At MVP, we’re always working on new ways to keep you and your family healthy and fit.
Our Living Well newsletters and preventive care guidelines cover ways to help members make the most of benefits and keep you up to date on healthy news and activities.