Health & Wellness
MVP is committed to making a positive impact on the health and well-being of those we serve. We have many online resources available to help you set, track and reach health improvement goals. Select Your Wellness Starts Here and sign in to get started, view available rewards, participate in health challenges, and more!
Living Well Programs
Classes and workshops designed to help you lead a healthier life. View our schedules for free or discounted classes in your area.
For all MVP Members
Wednesdays at 6 pm, six-week series
March 6 through April 10, 2019
McClellan Street Health Center, Schenectady, NY
Mondays at 5:15 – 6:00 pm, four-week series
March 4 through March 25, 2019
McClellan Street Health Center – Robb Auditorium, Ellis Medicine, Schenectady, NY
Take $10 off your purchase of the “Introductory Offer” for your first two classes or save $10 on a pass for five, ten, or twenty classes.
$12 discount on a variety of wellness classes, including nutrition, career development, mindfulness, yoga, wood carving, knitting and many more.
MVP members are eligible for a $20 discount off this four-week program at Midtown Athletic Club. Multiple times and days are available.
For Active Older Adults
- Winter Living Well Programs—Rochester (PDF)
- Sign up for Rochester Living Well Programs for active older adults
- Capital Region
- Living Well programs will return in February 2019
- Mid-Hudson Region
- Winter Living Well Programs—Hudson Valley (PDF)
- Health & Wellness Resources—Mid-Hudson (PDF)
Health and Care Management Programs
Learn more about the support available to MVP members who are living with chronic conditions and urgent health needs.
MVP’s Living Well Center
MVP Health Care’s Living Well newsletters keep you up-to-date on health news and activities.
Preventive Care Guidelines
- Preventive Care Guidelines for Men (PDF)
- Preventive Care Guidelines for Pediatric Health Care (PDF)
- Preventive Care Guidelines for Women (PDF)
- Living Well Newsletter: Preventive Care Edition, Summer 2016 (PDF)
For more information on preventive care services covered under the Affordable Care Act, visit healthcare.gov.