Health & Wellness
MVP is committed to making a positive impact on the health and wellness of those we serve. We have many online resources available to help you set, track and reach health improvement goals. Select Your Wellness Starts Here and sign in to get started, view available wellness rewards, participate in health challenges, and more!
Wellness Classes & Activities
Classes and programs designed to help you lead a healthier life. View our class schedules for free or discounted classes in your area.
MVP Well-Being Programs
Living Well Classes & Activities
Community Health Programs for Active Older Adults
- Fall Living Well Programs—Rochester (PDF)
- Sign up for Rochester Living Well Programs for active older adults
- Capital Region
- Fall Living Well Programs—Capital Region (PDF)
- Mid-Hudson Region
- Fall Living Well Programs—Hudson Valley (PDF)
- Health & Wellness Resources—Mid-Hudson (PDF)
Health and Care Management Programs
Learn more about the support available to MVP members who are living with chronic conditions and urgent health needs.
MVP’s Living Well Center
MVP Health Care’s Living Well newsletters keep you up-to-date on health news and activities.
Preventive Care Guidelines
- Preventive Care Guidelines for Men (PDF)
- Preventive Care Guidelines for Pediatric Health Care (PDF)
- Preventive Care Guidelines for Women (PDF)
- Living Well Newsletter: Preventive Care Edition, Summer 2016 (PDF)
For more information on preventive care services covered under the Affordable Care Act, visit healthcare.gov.