Participating Pharmacies and Mail Order
With access to thousands of pharmacies and cost-savings programs, MVP makes it easy to manage your prescription needs.
Find a Pharmacy
Your prescription drug benefit includes access to thousands of participating pharmacies, including all major pharmacy chains. Show your MVP Member ID card any time you fill a prescription.
Prescriptions filled at non-contracted pharmacies are covered only in certain situations.
Search our participating pharmacies
- Find a pharmacy near you with our pharmacy finder tool.
- View the 2023 Medicare Advantage Pharmacy Directory
- Unable to retrieve resource
Mail Order Prescriptions
Save money and have drugs you take regularly delivered to your door! By using the CVS Caremark Mail Service Pharmacy, you receive a three-month supply of your prescriptions for the cost of two co-pays*. Your medications are delivered directly to your home (usually within 7-14 days after CVS Caremark receives your prescription) and standard shipping is free.
To use mail-order pharmacy, make sure to do the following:
- Check the Formulary to see if your drug can be filled by mail order. Drugs that are not available via mail have an NM in the Requirements/Limits column.
- Ask your doctor to send a prescription for a 90-day supply of your medication.
- If you have not used the CVS Caremark Mail Service Pharmacy before, make sure to give CVS Caremark authorization to fill your prescription. You can do this by contacting the CVS Caremark Customer Care center phone number on the back of your MVP ID Card. Until this happens, Medicare will not allow CVS Caremark to mail your medication. Consent will not be needed for future mail-order prescriptions unless the co-pay for the prescription is more than $250.
To order refills, sign in to (or register for) your MVP online account and select Pharmacy (CVS Caremark), or call CVS Caremark Customer Care at 1-866-494-8829 (TTY 711), 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
*WellSelect and GoldSecure members pay 100% for drugs in Tiers 3-5 until their yearly deductible is met.
CVS Specialty Pharmacy delivers select specialty drugs for rare and complex medical conditions directly to your home. Visit CVS Specialty Pharmacy for more information.