Keep Your Coverage.
Keep It Simple.
Medicaid, Child Health Plus, and Essential Plan members – don't wait to renew!
Don't lose your coverage, MVP is here to help you every step of the way.
Renewing your coverage is easy
1. You may need the following items to complete your renewal:
- Proof of income for the last 30 days, such as a pay stub or unemployment document, or a three-month financial statement
- Social Security Number or Document Numbers to verify your immigration status if applicable
- Information about any additional health insurance you have
2. Call an MVP Renewal Specialist
Call the MVP Customer Care Center at 1-800-852-7826 (TTY 711).
Don't miss out on everything MVP has to offer...
We provide a wide variety of services to our members, including:
Health and Wellness Resources
Access to health support programs and well-being classes.Explore Health and Wellness
Our Gia App
Gia® by MVP 24/7 virtual care, including English and Spanish-speaking primary care doctors.Start With Gia
Renew With an Expert
Call the MVP Customer Care Center at 1-800-852-7826 (TTY: 711) Monday through Friday, 8 am–6 pm.